First things first you must first apply for a Tops Markets Bonus Card. You can get applications from your local store at the Customer Service Center or you may download an application here. When you sign up for the TOPS BonusPlus program, you’ll get one wallet card and two key tags. Each member of your family is eligible to receive their own TOPS BonusPlus. The cards will automatically be linked together by your household address for savings purposes. This means that when you go to redeem any gas points, they will all be linked together and come off (I learned that once long ago using my card from when I lived at home and Mom was not happy! LOL).
How to Register Online:
- Go to Local Tops Store and Get a Bonus Card
- Head over here and Create a New Account
- Must enter Last Name and Bonus Card Number
- Add Email Address and Personal Information
Card Registrations Benefits:
- Create a Personal Shopping List
- Load Digital Coupons
- Check Status of Gas Points
- See thousands of Recipe Ingredients on sale – at your preferred store
- Include Recipe Ingredients in your Shopping List
- Sign-up for Email Newsletters
- Email your Shopping List
- Email a Recipe
- Rate and review Recipes
- Save your login to be automatically recognized when you return
- Go directly to your preferred store’s online Weekly Ad
Bonus Card Benefits:
- BONUS BUYS
- Pre-Priced Discounts
- Double Coupons
- Buy One Get One Free (BOGO)
- Cut Out the Clip eCoupons
- Everyday Low Prices
Lost or Stolen Cards:
If your card is lost or stolen, or if you have a name change, please obtain a new TOPS BonusPlus® from any TOPS Markets Customer Service desk. Once you have obtained your new card, please call Consumer Affairs if you need any points transferred.
If you moved you can either call Consumer Affairs, or if you prefer, you can fill out an Information Change Request Form at the Customer Service desk in any of our stores.
Looking to save more at Tops? We can help! Check out our Couponing 101 at Tops Markets. Then head on over to see more Tops Deals. Don’t forget to check out our site dedicated to Tops Deals only – Couponing at Tops. Don’t forget about the TONS of unadvertised deals we find each week too!